Life-altering, disabling, chronic pain is REAL, and research for better treatments is needed TODAY. Register now to join a Together Walk and become a champion against pain.
Together Walks raise funding for research and help people connect for May 12th Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.* More than 700 live champions and thousands of online champions have joined Together Walks, and we are thrilled to have you join us this year!
Click THE HUB logo above (or here) to register for live and virtual 2018 Together Walks as well as to create and join walk teams. The Hub is an all-new website designed to help people create a fundraising event for fibromyalgia research and then promote it.
Together we are the difference and make fibromyalgia visible!
What impact can YOU make through Together Walks?
- Raise awareness of FM by educating local communities and political leaders about this condition
- Alleviate stigmatization of people suffering with FM and chronic pain diseases
- Create more research funding, especially in the field of effective integrative treatment modalities
- Increase patient empowerment through awareness of local, accessible resources and information for improved daily living for people with FM
- Promote the ramifications, including financial consequences, of chronic pain to the public, legislators, medical community and government agencies
Can you imagine what can be done together when there is a Together Walk in every state and across the globe? Click here to start a local fundraising and friendraising event in our Virtual Together Walk. We can’t wait to walk with you!
The National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association (NFCPA)
- advocates for better access to care,
- encourage researchers, and
- funds seed research for integrative treatments for FM.
*Together Walks and HUB events fund the Hope of Tomorrow seed funding research awards. The inaugural award recipients will be announced in early 2018.
Interested in hosting a Together Walk in 2018 or 2019? Please contact the NFCPA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.