Click below to access the all-new website designed to help anyone create an event and raise money for fibromyalgia research. Here you can register for the 2018 Together Walks as well as create and join walk teams.
Life-altering, chronic pain is REAL, and better treatments are needed TODAY!
It’s time to make fibromyalgia (FM) and chronic pain diseases visible, advocate for better access to care, and encourage and fund research for integrative treatments for FM. Held annually across the nation, Together Walks are a global movement to create a world where men, women, children, seniors, and our veterans have access to the treatments they need.
More than 700 live supporters and thousands online joined the inaugural Together Walks in May 2016, and we are thrilled to have you join us this year! Wondering how YOU can be involved with May 12th Fibromyalgia Awareness Day in YOUR community?
Together we make a difference and make fibromyalgia visible!
What impact can YOU make through Together Walks?
- Raise FM awareness by educating local communities and political leaders about this condition
- Alleviate stigmatization of people suffering with FM and chronic pain diseases
- Create more research funding, especially in the field of effective integrative treatment modalities
- Increase support by providing local, accessible resources and information for daily living to patients
- Promote the ramifications, including financial consequences, of chronic pain to the public, legislators, medical community and government agencies
Can you imagine what can be done together when there is a Together Walk in every state and across the globe? Click here to start a local fundraising and friendraising event in our Virtual Together Walk. We can’t wait to walk with you!
Interested in hosting a live Together Walk in 2017? Please contact the NFMCPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.